You are kindly requested to accept and follow terms of service listed below before you register as fixer, photographer, videographer or business partner in Japan at FIXERS JAPAN.
1. The Registrant will keep the contents of the offered job confidential, and the Registrant shall not release any information to other parties.
2. The Registrant shall not create or maintain any copies of a part or all of the materials offered through the projects.
3. The Registrant shall keep all the information and materials delivered by the Company or made by the Registrant for the project in safe and return all the abovementioned items and copies to the Company promptly after the project has done unless the Company doesn’t request to return them.
4. The Registrant shall not contact clients of the Company directly without any permission from the Company.
5. The Registrant shall not behave to lose trust of the Company.
6. The Registrant agrees to abandon the copyright of translated deliverables.
7. The Registrant shall abide by this contract after the dissolution of expert the registration.
8. The Registrant shall indemnify the Company from any visible or invisible costs, damages and fees caused by the Registrant in case of breach of this contract.